Fill provides the logical link to Operations after Commissioning and Start-up:
- Fill exports the System, Sub System, Tagged Item structure to the CMMS (SAP, Maximo, JD Edwards, etc) along with all the engineering data and commissioning history for the Maintainable Tagged Items.
- Fill is absolutely crucial for Operations as it allows them to commence the operational phase with a fully populated Asset Register of Maintainable Items.
- Without Fill, Operations will really struggle to obtain reliable information and data.
- The archived Commissioning database of all non- Maintainable Tagged Items is also accessible from the CMMS.
- As with Allocator, the time and costs savings with Fill are substantial.